This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use our Apps and websites and also allows
us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our App/website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our App/website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our App/website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
If you or your organization has provided SBS with your organizations Autodesk© BIM360 account Hub ID or Project ID, the data is stored as an encrypted value. This
encryption method is OWASP and FIPS compliant and uses the SHA512 algorithm. SHA512 is currently the strongest hashing algorithm for general hashing requirements.
The following table explains what is stored and why:
|Autodesk© BIM360 Hub ID||Yes||The HUB ID is used to determine which BIM360 projects are associated with your BIM360 account. The HUB ID is manually entered by the user and not retrieved by SBS.|
|Autodesk© BIM360 Project ID||Yes||The Project ID is used by the application to determine which BIM360 project to store the drawing data. The Project ID is retrieved via the Forge API using the HUB ID that was manually entered by the user.|
The above-described data is manually entered by the user on https://portal.spatialbiz.com/ and later used by the Utility DataHub™ Design - EAM for AutoCAD application. The Utility DataHub™ Design - EAM for AutoCAD…
- Does not collect any data or metadata about uses of the data.
- Does not share data with 3rd party, it only uses FORGE API to access authorized BIM360 Projects.
- Customer data is not copied to any external to BIM360 storage, hence data retention and deletion policies are not applicable.
- The user can uninstall the plugin at any time.
The Autodesk© BIM360 data is not shared with any other third party and is only used by SBS in the above-described manor. The data can be downloaded or deleted here.